Using the power of media to motivate people, David brings a unique skill to the table: the proven ability to realize and enrich the story of your brand while galvanizing your audience to hear and embrace your narrative.
- Digital Strategy
- 1.0 & 2.0 Media Production
- Online Demand Generation
- Creative Development
- Social Media Marketing
- Performance Marketing
Sr Manager Marketing – Manufacturing Solutions – North America | 3ds.com
Executing a comprehensive enterprise B2B marketing program across North America covering the entire Dassault Systèmes manufacturing portfolio while navigating in a cross-industry, cross-brand, cross-channel highly matrixed environment. Ongoing success requires continual alignment with a range of stakeholders including product, sales and marketing. Areas covered in program include Additive Manufacturing, Digital Manufacturing, Manufacturing Operations Management (MOM) and Supply Chain solutions.
Key activities include the management of a robust digital media driven demand generation program, the development of a holistic events strategy, the introduction of key innovations across our email marketing program, and the ownership of a first of its kind for the company fully online virtual summit with 9 unique tracks and over 45 sessions.
Sr Manager Digital Marketing North America | 3ds.com
- Drive online advertising and agency relationships across multiple channels
- Manage and publish content on multiple social media accounts on behalf of Dassault Systèmes
- Run digital & social media for key events located in North America including CES 2016, Dassault Systèmes North America Forums and Science in the Age of Experience. Serve on core social team for SOLIDWORKS World (6K+ attendees); in 2016 introduced a global events social media command center
- Building an in-house video studio to more effectively leverage online video content
- Drive regular interaction with top level executives within Dassault Systèmes and with our channel partners to advocate and educate around digital marketing topics
- Launched a best-in-class social selling program for our direct sales channel. Program has since grown to become a cornerstone for ongoing global social selling efforts within Dassault Systèmes
- Introduced a Social Media Ambassador program, a first of its kind for Dassault Systèmes
- Created and launched an innovative “Social Business Cards” program to support our sales and events team
- Launched and published the North America blog, which became the model for 10+ additional blogs
- Dassault Systèmes Innovation Forward 2016 Recipient (awarded January 2017)
Digital Strategy Owner | www.gadarian.com
Specialized digital consulting practice providing social media, website development, online marketing, comprehensive digital strategies and project management. Empowering clients to take control of and drive intent behind their digital presence.
- Strategic review, digital planning and implementation of “digital roadmap”
- Comprehensive website analysis, development, and redesign
- Development and implementation of digital marketing strategies
- Social networking campaign creation and implementation
- Content management for websites, social, and digital sales & marketing collateral
Head of Television
Ran all television and new media projects for Parkchester Pictures, with a focus on scripted primetime half-hour comedies and one-hour dramas.
- Placed over 25 primetime projects into development at leading television companies including CBS, NBC, The CW, SyFy, Comedy Central, Showtime, FX, Oxygen, TBS and TNT
- Executive Producer for a ground-breaking 20 episode multi-media sponsor-driven micro-series for TBS
- Produced pilots and presentations for TBS (2), The WB, and The CW (budgets ranging from 60K to 630K)
- Managed entire television project pipeline, including fielding and soliciting pitches, developing and steering projects, budget planning, budget oversight, and network meetings
- Negotiated multiple development and production deals
Business Development Director | www.liquidgeneration.com
Spearheaded business development and oversight of all deal-making within digital/online space, TV, home video and mobile markets for t Liquid Generation, an online animated entertainment company.
- Led monetization efforts in all media spaces for digital content library of 2,500+ individual pieces
- Negotiated production and distribution deals with MySpace and Addicting Games; oversaw Yahoo! distribution deal
- Rendered Producer services for online animated series on “Bonita Breaks It Down” for MySpace TV
- Led all mobile phone initiatives
Founder | www.mostmost.net
- Editorial responsibilities include constant site updates as well as blog posts and press releases
- Manage marketing efforts with focus on Twitter for @MostMostNews (over 25,000 followers)
- Created entire framework & design for site, implemented all HTML & CSS, and developed an original WordPress theme
Executive Assistant to Head of Television | ICM
Supported high profile A-List literary agent and Head of Worldwide Television at top tier talent agency. ICM’s clients included the creators of “Friends”, Mel Gibson, Jennifer Lopez and Denzel Washington.
Executive Assistant to Director of Comedy | 21st Century Fox TV
Supported the Director of Comedy Affairs for 20th Century Fox Television. While employed at 20th, comedies produced included “The Simpsons”, “Yes, Dear” and “Family Guy”. Key duties included script and book coverage and providing notes and attending tapings and table reads for television shows.
Coordinator, Network & Development Finance | 21st Century Fox TV
1996-1998: Various Los Angeles-based production jobs in feature films, television and commercials.
University of Michigan; completed 75 credits toward BA. Ann Arbor, MI
B2B Digital Marketing, Online Demand Generation, Online Advertising, Vendor Management, HTML, CSS, WordPress, Facebook, Adobe & Google Analytics, Photoshop, Copywriting, Digital Marketing, Website Development, Wire-Framing, Social Media Marketing & Optimization, MS Office, Google Apps for Business
Speaking and Publications:
LinkedIn Sales Connect 2015 Speaker: Sales, Marketing and Operations – Cross-functional Roles in Social Selling Programs
SOLIDWORKS World 2017 Speaker – Partner Marketing Track: Video Marketing & Getting Your Google AdWords House in Order
Dassault Systèmes Americas Value Solutions Channel Kickoff – Partner Marketing Track: Supercharge Your Inbound Marketing
Social Tools Summit 2016 Speaker: Social Selling and the Changing Dynamics of B2B Sales in a Social Media World
SOLIDWORKS World 2015 Speaker – Partner Marketing Track: A Multi-Channel Marketing Journey
WordCamp Los Angeles 2010 Speaker: How to Design Your Own WordPress Theme
Better Business Blogging by David Gadarian: October 2012 self-published eBook currently available on Amazon